Saturday, October 1, 2011

Ella's first year!

our first picture day 1
Since were still waiting for the baby to arrive, I'm trying to get myself familiar with this whole blogging business, so were going to do little Ella photo trip through out her first year! Sorry facebook friends most of these pictures are already on there!

smiling already
pretty girl




Halloween my sweet pea











Who Me!

I can't believe my ears!
Mug Shot-or Passport Photo?


Bath time





Like my Hair Style

First Year!

What!

To tired to bounce 
Love my Tutu!
More tutu's
HI
Merry Christmas everybody!
Snuggling with daddy!
Huge Pants!
Yeah!, I'm going to be a big sister!
My 1st Birthday
Put some clothes on me mum!
Getting weighed old school!
Little face!
Pretty Eyes!
Apple picking with Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment